CAL's "gold standard" Diploma Of Human Resources Management qualification BSB50613 is the most current Diploma available in Australia.
Upon completing this program you will have the most up to date HR knowledge in Australia today.
From May 2013, CAL's Diploma of HRMBSB50613 replaces the course code BSB50607.
This new program is designed by MBA experienced facilitators with undergraduate and post graduate qualifications in Human Resources Management, Business Management and Education.
CAL's Career Mastery options easily solve the problem of choosing which Diploma of HRM program is best for you. Let’s start with asking - Who Are You?
- If you have an existing and established career in Human Resources you may feel confident in your abilities to complete your Diploma with minimal assistance. The Premium Mastery Program is ideal for you.
- If you are nervous about returning to study, not yet working in HR or relatively new to HR management, you may want the security of CAL's Premium Plus Mentor Program with unlimited coaching, career support and additional tutorials to give you an edge.
- Recognition of Prior Learning- If you have a current and established career in Management and feel you have a good understanding of management theory and practice, then RPL – (that is recognition of prior learning) may be the option for you. Talk to CAL’s course advisors for the quickest pathway to RPL. Or click here for more on RPL.
Your Career Mastery Pathway Options:
|Premium Mastery Program|
Your Career Investment:
|Premium Plus Mentor Program|
Your Career Investment:
Choose this pathway if you have:
- An existing management position in Human Resources Management (or a related area like payroll, administration or OHS).
- You are seeking a national accreditation and best practise framework that will validate your experience; plus offer additional skills to supplement your knowledge.
Choose this pathway if you are:
- Working in HR or a related but with little hands on management experience.
- Changing career paths from another field and are excited about the growing opportunities available in Human Resources.
- Or you wish to complement your existing position with a HR accreditation.
PLUS an additional $3,390 in value
Optional Add Ons:
Optional Add Ons:
Trends show the demand for Human Resource professionals is Australia is on the rise.
The Australian Government's Job Outlook website continues to signal strong long term job growth for human resources professionals over the next ten years at least, with above average earnings and a high proportion of full-time positions (87.7%).
With competition for high quality HR jobs increasing – how do you keep your knowledge current and stand out from the crowd?
You may be at risk of being passed over for career progression, salary increases or promotion opportunities because you do not have a recognised qualification in Human Resources.
In Human Resources, hiring decision makers consider the real quality of your qualifications.
Your qualification needs to stack up to the level of your experience as represented by your CV.
In this competitive market some may be tempted by a quick fix, tick the box HR course. Beware - these less reputable courses do not stand up under scrutiny. You need an assessment based quality accreditation that is clever enough to validate your experience using evidence from your workplace, while giving you the skills to secure the job and future income you deserve.
About HRM in the 21st Century workplace
CAL is proud to introduce this new 2013 Online Diploma program designed to meet the needs and impart the skills necessary for a 21st century HR Professional.
If you are seeking a best-practice framework, to understand current trends and legislative changes, and the option to extend your knowledge with in depth tutorials, then this is the program for you.
This course will challenge you, make you think and take you beyond the ‘old fashioned’ paradigm of HR as ‘personnel management’. You will enter into the new, exciting and stimulating world of the modern HR Professional.
Research conducted by Dave Ulrich (consistently named as the most influential person in HR in publications across the globe) and his colleagues tell us that HR should:
- Turn outside business trends and stakeholder expectations into internal actions - Focus on both business results and human capital improvement
- Target both individual ability and organisation capabilities
- Understand that HR is not about an isolated activity (a training, communication, staffing or compensation program) but sustainable and integrated solutions
- Respect heritage, while shaping a future
- Attend to both day-to-day administrative processes and long-term strategic practices.
Research in Australia by the AHRI combined with Ulrich's work determines that the 21st century HR Professional needs to learn to be:
- Strategically focused and Business Driven with a sound understanding of the business, and the operational environment. Then develops a HR strategy that engages the workforce and meets both current and future needs.
- A Stakeholder manager who understands and builds relationships and provides services and support in the ongoing management of human capital
- Capability builders who work to develop the capacity and capability of others within the organisation
- Expert and credible practitioners who use and apply their expertise to add value to the business; creatively developing and pushing boundaries to break new ground and advance new concepts within a strong ethical framework.
- Change agents and managers of change who understand the processes associated with change and how to affect change with minimum angst
- Technology advocates who can proactively use technology for strategic HRM
This is a far cry from the old fashioned HR department!
Contact us now to enquire or reserve your place.
At CAL you will develop your professional potential with certainty
- Improve your view with a new perspective for your career.
- Achieve a quality accreditation from a nationally recognised training provider
- Acquire confidence and results in your career, your workplace and your life
- Learn online at your own lifestyle friendly pace
We fully understand you may have questions about the CAL Diploma in Human Resources Management and be wondering how to choose the right training provider. To answer your questions and provide additional information, we've created an exclusive presentation by CAL's HR experts. Simply click the link below.
“How To Accelerate Your Career With A Recognised Qualification In Human Resources Management.”
To watch this presentation now, simply enter your first name and email address into the form below.
Achieve your Diploma of Human Resources Management Online in 6-12 months
Welcome to the new online experience where excellence is on demand. The new online is an exciting and dynamic learning environment. You are not a passive learner, but fully engaged in the tutorials, assessments and learning outcomes.
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained and your readiness to proceed to the next unit
- You receive a personal learning plan and regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you are able to apply your knowledge real time for immediate results
CAL offers you a Human Resources Diploma program rich in quality content
As a result of completing your Diploma of Human Resources Management, you'll be able to confidently apply a range of core people management skills and strategies, based on the following accredited units of competency:
Diploma of Human Resources Management Accredited Course BSB50613
CAL is the first RTO to roll out the new program. There are now 9 required units of competency (previously 8). CAL is offering the required 6 core units, 2 set elective units and 1 additional elective unit your self-select to suit your needs.Your choice of Elective will be chosen in consultation with your learning coach, depending on your goals and experience.
6 Core + 3 Electives
Manage Human Resources Services
Manage Recruitment, Selection & Induction processes
Develop and Manage Performance-Management Processes
Manage Workforce Planning
Manage Employee Relations
Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
2 Set Electives
Manage Organisational Change
Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
1 Self-Select Elective from a large offering to suit your needs, eg:
Manage Mediation Processes
Manage Remuneration & Employee Benefits
Undertake Project Work
*** Try before you Buy - Free Course Preview Now Available ***
Enquire today for an exclusive login to a free course preview where you can 'try before you buy'!
You will login as if you were a CAL student, watch an actual CAL video tutorial and experience for yourself the ease of online learning. Simply call us on 1300 907 870 or use our online enquiry form.
The College for Adult Learning accreditation delivers you...
1. A diploma course designed by MBA experienced facilitators with undergraduate and post graduate qualifications in HRM, Business Management and Education.
2. Practical applications and assessments based on workplace evidence.
3. A wide range of electives that have been designed in consultation with HR Professionals to be relevant to real workplace needs.
4. An exclusive HRM Best Value toolkit of 100 online tutorials and over 300 downloads that includes HR templates, sample processes and many additional resources that compliment your career including the latest HR Metrics tools.
5. A qualification you can trust to attract the highest paying Human Resource Management positions.
A Word of Warning... What other providers don't want you to know ...
If you're serious about moving your career forward in Human Resources, there's only ONE qualification employers recognise as the ‘gold' standard and that is the Diploma in Human Resources Management. To ensure the course you're receiving is a legitimate accreditation, check its course identifier. Since May 2013 the correct course identifier for the Diploma in Human Resources Management is BSB50613.
- Beware of courses that do not have a legitimate course identifier number, or who use these expressions; ‘Like a Diploma, ‘Based on a Diploma, ‘the same as a Diploma’, or ‘a Partial course’. These courses are not worth the paper they are printed on and will not be recognised in the workforce. They will not have a Diploma of HR Management course identifier BSB50613.
- Qualifications from large course providers are virtually a training supermarket. They often do not offer facilitators with specialist knowledge in course fields.
- Ensure your course provider is one that knows the current curriculum and is up to date with changes in HR related regulations, codes and legislation.. Content and guidelines are constantly changing and courses must be updated regularly to stay relevant to your job and the market. (eg: In addition to offering BSB50613 the latest course available in Australia, CAL has also recently updated our Diploma course content to include changes in Fair Work Australia legislation and the new USA focus on HR Metrics.)
- Check the Training Identify Number (or TOID) to ensure the provider is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO). The College For Adult Learning's TOID number is 22228.
- Many courses providers offer ‘cookie cutter’ one size fits all courses based on a mass production model that does not allow for individual tailoring. For example, traditional training with a TAFE type course is a one schedule for all, rigid semester system that may not be conducive to your desired timeframes.
Investing in Yourself...The Greatest Investment You Can Make
For many people in HR, the key to moving up the corporate ranks into a higher paying position is a recognised qualification like the Diploma of Human Resources Management.
The compensation can be impressive.
- Experienced HR professionals at the director or senior manager level can earn between $120K and $400K.
- At the HR Manager level, salaries range from $75K to $150K.
- HR Consultants earn from $60K to $150K.
- At the most senior levels, HR professionals are currently earning as much as $500K.
Our Exclusive Guarantee
We are completely confident that our course in the best in the market. Sign up today with full payment and commence your course. For 30 days you can explore the introductory tutorials, meet your online Learning Coach and have access to the free tools and resources. If you decide this course is not for you we will provide you with a refund. (Terms and Conditions do apply.)
Your investment is normally fully tax deductible as a training expense meaning you can save 30c on the dollar if your taxable income is over $37,000 - and possibly more. Please check with your tax professional for exact details.
Also - approach your company, you may discover that they will fully or part fund the program.
PS: Why CAL is a better choice:
In a recent survey of over 150 CAL graduates
... 100% said CAL met or exceeded their expectations
... 97% responded that CAL’s courses offer value for money
... 83% actively recommend CAL courses to others
What HR Management Professionals Are Saying
“The course was delivered in an easy to understand way for a practical person... I was kept interested the entire time!”
“A fantastic program, great facilities and very knowledgeable trainers. Delivery of content was commendable. I learnt everything I needed to know.”
“It was very educational with professional presentations, good coverage on all related subjects and a very good flow.”
“Overall the program is very useful and is organised and run well.”
“I’ve learnt a lot. I can’t believe I’ve been managing without the lessons and structure I’ve learnt today!”